Thursday, September 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Diane!

Today is Diane's birthday...



The boys got together and gave Diane a gift. Here's Tyler's take:

As many of you heard, today was Diane’s birthday. And as some of you heard (those of you who didn’t change the station in disgust), we gave her a gift. What was it? Sadly, I can’t say. Actually, I guess I can tell you one thing: it was a link to a website. But that’s it! Curious? I’d be… which is exactly why I’ve posted the audio of Diane opening the site and subsequently, looking at it on her work computer. Hear that, Clear Channel? Work. Computer. Anyway, if you do choose to listen, I want you to remember that with gifts and giving it’s the thought that counts… and that Flounder thought of the whole thing.

Click here to listen. Also, Happy Birthday to Flounder's mom Sue!

No comments:

Post a Comment