Sunday, September 14, 2008

Chris Cooley's Penis...Revealed!

So besides my rant about SiteMeter, the top Google search to my blog today has been: Chris Cooley Penis...

I kid you not! People are entering my blog through a post back in May entitled, "Staring at Chris Cooley's Penis!"...referring to his adventures with NFL drug testing.

Naturally, I had to find out why people would be searching for such a thing...on a Sunday no less. Come to find out, Chris Cooley may have accidentally posted a picture of his penis while he showed off a page in his team play-book on his blog.

The post and said picture have since been removed, but if you search hard enough (pardon the pun) you might just find it.

Will Elliot bring this up when he talks to Chris later this morning?

UPDATE:
Elliot asked Chris about the picture in question. His response was, "That was a major accident...I can't confirm or deny that it was my penis." Chris said that the picture went through three people before it was posted to his blog. How could somebody have missed that? Elliot and Diane remained skeptical...

Um...yeah.

Related: [Staring at Chris Cooley's Penis!]

No comments:

Post a Comment