Friday, July 25, 2008

The Mad Chefs Take!

James (a.k.a. The Mad Chef of M Street) is the sous chef at Sea Catch restaurant in Georgetown. He was catering for EITM last Friday while Sister Hazel and Pat McGee were there.

From his blog, here is his recap from that morning:
EITM this morning was a blast. Elliot has the most intense stare and never seems to lose focus. Every time he looked my way I felt like an embarrassed little school child. Diane didn't touch the seafood, as I thought she wouldn't and is much more attractive in person then the pic on the DC101 site gives credit for! And FYI, Whitney is actually kinda hawt...for a DJ!

Sister Hazel and Pat McGee couldn't be nicer. I got a few pics with them before I left and one of the band members actually interrupted Elliot before they started an acoustic set to give props to The Mad Chef of M Street for "the best food I've ever had in a studio." Overall it was a great experience with no issues and no tribulations. I can't wait to do it again.
For more on The Mad Chef of M Street visit his blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment