Thursday, July 17, 2008

Evil Elliot Denies Listener Fair Chance!



Elliot read an email that DC101 management received from a listener. Here's the email:

I'm contacting you to complain about Elliot and his staff. The entire two weeks that he was "giving away" passes for the "Motley Barbe-Crue", BOTH my girlfriend and I called for our chance. Every time Elliot played a Crue song, we called his show. Our fingers were held on speed dial for his entire broadcast, EVERY morning that he did this, and yet somehow we were NEVER once able to get through. MY girlfriend is seriously ill, and I was trying to get her into one of Elliot's 80's metal meet n' greets, to give her something special. When we couldn't get through, I emailed Elliot and Diane, and told them my concern. They both not only ignored me, but they blocked my email address.

This morning, I called, to try and win tickets to the Poison meet n' greet, and got the same results. I even tried to register on this DC101 website, so we could try to win online, and all I get are error messages??? So, what is going on? Why does it appear that we are deliberately being kept from having our fair chance? I don't know who I talked to, but the last day Elliot gave out the Crue passes, I did try calling once, when he WASNT playing a Crue song, and finally got through to a person. I told him what had been going on, and how we felt as a result, and he coldly hung up on me, without saying a word.

Do I need to consult a lawyer here? I have one, in my family, if I need to consult with her...which I'd rather not go into this legally. I would just like an answer here on why we are evidently being spit on by Elliot and his crew.

Maybe Nick Knight should invest in a Demon Dialer or buy tickets!

No comments:

Post a Comment