Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Elliot's Awkward Interview With Jim Gaffigan!

Comedian Jim Gaffigan called in this morning to chat with Elliot & Diane about his upcoming appearance on July 18th at the Landmark Theatre in Richmond.

The conversation turned awkward when Elliot mentioned Jim's role in The Love Guru, which tanked at the box-office. It also didn't help when Elliot seemed puzzled that Jim is one of the top five most popular touring comedians right now.

Jim reacted by saying, "I mean your like so amazed, you're like, really, you?" Elliot responded, "No, no, don't get me wrong, I've seen your act, you know I love you Jim...I wouldn't have known that you did that many [shows] over a course of a year."

Though it was a touch awkward, Elliot and Jim go way back. Jim blamed the awkwardness on the fact that he's not a morning person.

No comments:

Post a Comment