Monday, February 4, 2008

From Tyler, With Love...

A handful of people have called and/or emailed, asking me to recount what happened during the 9 o’ clock hour. At first, I thought I would post the audio, but then I changed my mind, thinking instead, I would layout who called, how they are linked to Jeffrey Koger, and what each caller had to say. However, I have now opted to do none of the above. Why? Because over the course of the hour, callers moved away from the events of the weekend and began fighting about Jeffrey’s connections to a handful of other items, including an HOA embezzlement case and a failed business venture. Put in perspective best by a “Mike,” whose wife’s cousin is the shooting victim who is still in critical condition:

"Are you guys going to be with us when we have to tell his brother who’s all the way around the world in Uganda… that his brother is in the ICU opened up? I don’t understand this. It’s like you guys are going back and forth about money – this, that, and the other. People’s lives are about to get destroyed behind this thing!"
So yeah, if you didn’t hear it originally, you’re SOL… save for all the lawyers who will get to hear it again when they serve their subpoenas.

No comments:

Post a Comment