Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Best Of Until Monday...



Elliot has to go visit Phyllis for a couple of days, so the show will be in Best Of until Monday.

Tyler said, "I know that a lot of you are pissed that we’re off until Monday, but it’s out of my hands." Which brings me to a question that I'm sure many of you have thought of before. Could the show ever be done without Elliot there? Ponder that...



And if you were hoping to hear Heidi Montag this morning, in the words of Tyler, "you’re SOL!" But here's her NEW low budget video for Higher...



That Spencer Pratt is the next Spielberg...you wait and see! BOOBS!

UPDATE:
Tyler has updated us on a possible interview with Heidi Montag:

"I am sorry if you tuned in specifically to hear Heidi Montag from The Hills this morning. Heidi never called in and her publicist was nowhere to be found. Do you think Heidi is in hiding because she’s embarrassed by how badly her video is being received? You know, that cheap-ass home movie where Heidi’s— wait, Heidi’s been rescheduled to Monday? Man, like I was saying, I love this video…"

No comments:

Post a Comment