Friday, February 22, 2008

Author Mick Wall Pre-Taped For Monday?

No plans this weekend? Read a freakin' book!



On Monday, Elliot will speak with Mick Wall, author of "W.A.R.: The Unauthorized Biography of William Axl Rose", but according to Mick's blog, it appears the interview is already in the bag...
19 February, 2008

"Just emerged from my book cave for an hour or so to do another radio interview for the Axl book. Just sitting here waiting for the phone to ring right now. This one for the Elliot in the Morning show in Washington DC, if you're anywhere within earshot. Katy at St. Martin's Press in New York, who organises these things, tells me it's a Zoo Format show, which I presume means lots of wacky presenters all taking the piss out of me. I do hope so, the last couple of days being more of a Hermit-like format for me personally, getting reacquainted with the Zep book."
He also said:

20 February, 2008

"Another day another Axl radio interview, this time the Drew and Mike show in Detroit...I thought Elliot and Diane in Washington DC would take some beating, as they were atomically good. But Drew and Mike today were even better."
So has the interview already been done? I mean, I know this is a pretty common thing in radio, but I guess I didn't think EITM really did pre-taped interviews. The only one I can think of was Marilyn Manson's, and that's because he's a night owl. Thoughts???

Update:
Mick Wall's interview was pre-taped last week due to the fact that he lives in London.

No comments:

Post a Comment