Thursday, December 18, 2008

I Know Why Elliot Was Suspended!

I think I've figured it out!

Just got my hands on some audio from last week (Thanks Scotty!) and this is what I've come up with...

Just before "Diane's Dirt" on Wednesday, December 10th (the day before EITM was suspended), Elliot talked with a listener who inquired about Three Doors Down tickets.

In the midst of mimicking her accent, Elliot said, "Yeah, you hit a guy named Aaron Wilborn with a bus and take him out and kill him, I'd be more than happy to give you a prize. Watch her go get a bus and kill him today...I'd be so happy!"

Who is Aaron Wilborn you ask? He is the General Sales Manager of DC101! Remember how frazzled Wellington got over a coffee pot?

Baiting a listener into killing a fellow co-worker and then expressing joy in the thought of their death probably didn't go over so well...



what happened to elliot in the morning suspended suspension december 11 why was elliot suspended
Related: [Elliot Was Suspended Last Week!]

No comments:

Post a Comment