Monday, December 15, 2008

Elliot Was Suspended Last Week!

Okay, so I was wrong about the technical difficulties part...

Elliot was back on-air Monday and announced that the African Safari trip was cancelled and that he was suspended last week.

"Thursday and Friday, I was kicked off the air. Part of my being kicked off the air and suspended and then being allowed to come back in here today was that I can't say why," he said.

"This week it's going to be awkward around here. There's already babysitters and monitors - that is specifically in case I go off, which clearly means they don't trust me at all," Elliot said, most likely referring to DC101 Program Director, Dave Wellington.

If you have any more info please comment or email me.

UPDATE:
Click here to find out why Elliot was suspended.

No comments:

Post a Comment