Thursday, March 13, 2008

"It's BLEEPing Happening Now!"

Kegs & Eggs 9 is finally here! If you couldn't win Cut The Line passes (thanks Lance!), you probably camped out last night or got there super early this morning...right Maegan?

As for me, the powers that be will not allow me to attend this year's Kegs & Eggs, but I'm there in spirit. At least I do get to listen to it on the radio!

If you're going to Kegs & Eggs 9, please send any video or pictures you take to eitmfans@gmail.com! I will glady show them here on my site!

DC101's Roche and Whitney hosted the Kegs & Eggs Rewind this morning from 6-8AM, highlighting previous Kegs & Eggs shows.


From 8AM until 12 something, Kegs & Eggs 9 has kicked off live from the Clarendon Ballroom in Arlington with Cowboy Mouth, Rooney, and Carbon Leaf! Click here for all the details!

Don't forget, the show starts at EIGHT, beer starts at EIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment