Monday, March 24, 2008

Best Of...Monday Recap

EITM is in Best Of all this week. On today's Best Of...



Judge David Young was in-studio last fall promoting his new court show of the same name. Young is the first openly gay TV judge whose slogan is, "Justice with a Snap"!



NBA referee, Bob Delaney checked in about 2 weeks ago to talk about his book, Covert: My Years Infiltrating the Mob. Before his career as a referee, Delaney lived his life as a New Jersey state trooper who infiltrated organized crime. [AUDIO]



Non-guest discussions focused on: promise rings, parent/kid fights, a lesbian mother living out of her car, and the possible connection of the death of Adam Walsh (son of America's Most Wanted host John Walsh) to Jeffrey Dahmer in 1981.



Speaking of AMW, remember when Elliot had a short role in a reenactment on the show? Click here to watch it.

P.S. - I only review what I hear. If I missed something, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment