Friday, September 3, 2010

Ding Dong, 'The Babysitter' Is Gone!

*Breaking News sounder*

Dave Wellington has been relieved of his Program Director duties at DC101!

All Access reports that Wellington amicably decided to part ways after two years with Clear Channel/Washington-Baltimore.

"I've thoroughly enjoyed the last two years programming JACK FM and DC101. I'd like to thank Tom Schurr, Clay Hunicutt, Hartley Adkins, Thea Mitchem...and Booger...for allowing me the wonderful opportunity to steer two great properties," he said. Hmm...no love for Elliot?

"Currently, I'm looking at all opportunities, both within Clear Channel and at other broadcasting companies." He then offers up his phone number and email, which he can keep to himself.

He makes it sound like he made the decision, but I heard that he was actually fired. Either way, he's gone!

Don't let the door hit you too hard Dave...

Okay, soo when should I start the "Bring Back Joe Bevilacqua" campaign?

No comments:

Post a Comment