Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Joan the Moan Clip Returns!

The other day I noticed that a popular clip of Joan the Moan quietly disappeared from YouTube. The video had been online for three years and was taped many years before that, by her cousin.

Without getting into too much detail, I've learned that Joan's family isn't very fond of her "local celebrity" status and would much rather keep her quiet...



By my request, the video is now back online, but this time, with the following disclaimer:
This is a re-upload of this popular video.

Joan's family is fussing about this video so, even if it was online for 3 years. So here is a LEGAL disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: This video belongs to my cousin ,Joan Kisiki, I have EXCLUSIVE permission from her to have this posted here on YouTube. I, the account holder GRODENBARG will NOT assume responsibility for the content of this video clip. All Legal liabilities all NULL AND VOID! Any legal action taken against the holder of this account WILL BE CONSIDERED BASELESS AND MALICIOUS!!
Take that, Tim "the Moan"!

Related: [Joan the Moan Calls...Gets Dumped!] [Joan the Moan!]

No comments:

Post a Comment