Friday, March 13, 2009

My Kegs & Eggs X Recap!

Another year of Kegs & Eggs has come and gone...



My morning started off on The X Short Bus which was reserved for Cut the Line winners from Richmond. The bus was a "Keg Bus" but no alcohol was allowed. Needless to say people made the best of it...




We pulled up to the 9:30 Club at 8am. It was nice to bypass the line that wrapped around the block. We caught a contact high though...



Flounder and Travis Bagent were up in the balcony talking to Elliot when I came in. Flounder decided to take on Travis...



Not such a good idea...



I landed a great spot in front of Elliot...close to the stage. Abby Wambach and Allie Long soon made their way in for a brief chat...



Say cheese ladies!



Up next was Captain Chaos himself: Chris Cooley...



It was hard to hear what they were talking about, but at one point the crowd started chanting, "Fuck T.O! Fuck T.O!"...Did you hear?



Tanner Cooley is the coolest guy ever! I thanked him for linking to my blog. Here's Kyle and Tanner chattin' it up...Hi Seth!



Carbon Leaf was the first band up! Without them Kegs & Eggs just wouldn't be the same. As always, they were awesome...




And in true Kegs & Eggs fashion, Flounder and Kyle joined in...




Up next was Spike Mendelsohn from Season 4 of Top Chef...



No frozen scallops at this guy's restaurant...



Hoobastank was on stage next! They rocked the house...Amazing!



I'm spinning out of control. Out of control...



Doug Robb's shirt said, "Music Makes Me Happy"...



Ted Leonsis stopped by for a chat...Let's go CAPS!



Carolina Liar played a few tunes from the balcony...



Most people couldn't see, so it was more or less a bathroom break...



Filter took to the main stage next...




Richard "FUCKING" Patrick loves FUCKING water! Did you FUCKING hear me? He loves FUCKING water! He got me FUCKING wet...



I had a blast at Kegs & Eggs X...it was my first, but definitely not my last! Here's the shirt I picked up on the way out...



Thanks to Casey and Greg for making the trip possible. Also, a special thanks to Wendy Atkinson (a.k.a. Battery Saver Girl)!

Click here to view pics from DC101. Video coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment