Thursday, November 25, 2010

Elliot Headed To Satellite Radio?

There's been lots of buzz recently about Elliot making a possible move to satellite radio...



Just a few days ago, DCRTV.com reported this:
A DCRTV source tells us that DC101 morning man Elliot Segal was spied today (11/20) at Sirius XM's NYC HQ. With Tim Sabean, who programs the Howard Stern channels on Sirius XM satellite radio. Also accompanying Segal - a few of the Howard 100 channel people. DCRTV wonders if Sirius XM might be thinking about using Segal as a morning replacement for Stern, who still has not signed a new contract. If no deal is penned, Stern's last Sirius XM show will be in mid-December.
The meeting may have happened...Elliot was in New York City last weekend for the Pee-wee show. And I also hear that Elliot is currently working without a contract. My thought is, this would be the ideal scenario for where I would love EITM to end up. If Elliot went to Sirius XM, I would be the first one to subscribe...

Only time will tell. Elliot even poked fun at the recent buzz on Wednesday by saying, "I'm very busy with Howard, I have no time for Ryan Seacrest."

I'll keep you posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment