Friday, July 16, 2010

Getting Some Things Off My Chest...

I have bit my tongue about EITM many times over the years...

The fact that they have an incompetent management team who has dropped the ball on more than one occasion hasn't helped...

The fact that Elliot makes it down to Richmond for promotions once every 6 months is embarrassing...

The fact that downloadable audio of interviews was axed in favor of YouTube videos is nerve-racking.

The fact that 'Best Of' is a compilation of forgettable conversations and interviews from 3 months ago is ridiculous. Surely, there's more there...the show has been on for TEN YEARS!

The fact that I've been doing this fan blog for two and a half years and haven't received once ounce of acknowledgment of its mere existence...other than Diane asking me to remove a link to her Facebook profile...is hurtful.

And now, to top it all off, EITMonline.com has been reduced to a pointless Facebook/Twitter/YouTube feed...which comes off as downright lazy!


With all of that being said, I am still an EITM fan and plan to keep my blog going as long as I can, just wanted to get some things off my chest. Thanks for your support and I'll see you on the other side of 5:48 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment