Sunday, January 10, 2010

New 2010 EITM Intro!

EITM introduces a new intro to the show every year. Many of you don't wake up early enough to hear the daily montage of sound bites which seem to sum up EITM in a nutshell. Here is the new EITM intro for 2010...



Below is a very rough transcript of the three-minute intro...

Joe Frazier: "Huh?"...The Weekly Bible lesson will air next after this program...Elliot in the Morning...I lay in bed and listen to Elliot in the Morning on the radio, nausea swept over me really bad...puke sound...auctioneer chant...Sylvia Brown: "Yeah"...Welvin: "Welcome to the new music experience"...Shut up!...Joe Bevilacqua: "95-7 The Party. Always a pleasure to be with you as you're grooving at work"...Jerry Lewis: "Fag!"...Just Let Your Soul Glo...Tyra Banks: "Kiss my fat ass!"...Look at you, you found the hits...Ya'll think I'm immature song...Alright, Deeja...Yeah...I can't sing...A local disc jockey is in hot water..Joan Rivers: How dare you!...Bill O'Reilly: BLEEP thing sucks..Ya know what I'm sayin...Do what?...Christian Bale: I want you off this BLEEP set BLEEP...Spacey: How low, How low, How low, How low...Mae Corker: You're a nut!...Craig Henderson: I was gonna do this yesterday, I decided not to, but, see ya...What happened?...Jerry Seinfeld: Stop laughing, it's not funny...The FCC is proposing a fine for the Elliot in the Morning show...Segal crossed the line when he started laughing at the caller with the colostomy bag...Puke...Understand?...Greetings and Salutations...Craig Henderson: Ahh! Ahh!...Smell my face!...Whattt?...Ahhh!...This listener called into the radio show Elliot in the Morning...Debbie Corker: Cause I don't have to BLEEP work!...I need to get off the phone...No murder DC, let's take back the streets!...I don't wanna sound prejudice or anything...Rrracist!...Allen Iverson: I had the, opportunity to come back here...Don't be a cry baby!...Dirtwoman: Oh I'm so happy for you sweetheart...Haha...Edemol...Tyler: Everybody Say No!...Shazbut...Jared laugh...Random sounds...And sometimes the talk turns to trash...Don't look at me you pervert!...Ernest Borgnine: I masturbate alot...What the hell!...Emily: Elliot in the morning!...Haha, I dare you crazy...Turn your key Mora...Dexter Manley: See those are rumor meer...Oh, that was a pretty nerdy thing to say...Don't go there with me...You got any popcorn?...Hiiii!...Do what?...That's Elliot in the Morning...Michael Jackson: I'll see you in July...Debbie Downer sound...John Basedow: Gentleman, start your engines...What a way to start the show...Oprah?...And have a wonderful day...Dave Bickler from Real Men of Genius: Elliot in the morning!...Aaron Neville: Smell My Face...Shirley Q. Liquor's version of "The Aggie War Hymn"

Thoughts? Comments? Corrections?...Click here to listen to last year's EITM intro.

No comments:

Post a Comment