Monday, August 10, 2009

Red Stumbles On First Show In Seattle!

Whitney cracked the mic for her first time in Seattle this morning...



During her very first break, she made a HUGE mistake! She told Seattle they were listening to DC101 instead of 107.7 The End,

In her morning show blog she wrote:
So uh yeah….First day and boy oh boy, its been awhile since I had butterflies like that!! I felt like I was the new girl at the front of the class with my skirt tucked into my underwear…maybe if I’m lucky the cute boy in class will notice me at the water fountain…right before the water goes up my nose.

One of my buddies told me to enjoy it but its kind of hard to enjoy 4 hours of almost peeing your pants and puking at the same time. Truth. Believe.

Also, a thousand pardons if you heard me tag my first break with my old radio station’s call letters! It just came out…it was totally in slow motion and my brain was like, “noooooooooooooooooooo!” while my big stupid mouth was like, “what? I’ve got this…” unreal.

As I said onair, hopefully we will get to a point where the mistakes are endearing, because me and mistakes get on like peas and carrots.
If you have the audio from her first show, please send here.

No comments:

Post a Comment