Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New 2009 EITM Intro...

Here's a very rough transcript of the new EITM intro. Please help with corrections and labeling who said what.



The weekly bible lesson will air next after this program...Smell My Face...Craig: Hahaha, Hahaha, Hahaha...Shut Up!...Elliot In The Morning...Get away from me you horses ass!...A man is going to help you...Exactly...Elliot In The Morning...And I'm Judice...I'm Barack Obama and I approved this message...Just let your soul glow!...Look at you, you found the hits...All ya'll think I'm immature, no, no, ya'll think I'm immature, I'm not...Hello losers...Do what?...Local disc jockey is in hot water...How dare you?...The FCC is proposing a fine against Elliot In The Morning show...Do what?...No what I'm sayin'...We know you've got a lot of spirit, everybody, right...everybody, me...you know we're living in a society where were supposed to act in a civilized way...do it live!...bite me!...Segal crossed the line...Greetings and Salutations...Hey, a freak show...Smell My Face!...What up Elliot?...Craig: Ahh!, Ahh!...Smelly My Face!...Everybody Say No...What?...Inconceivable...This listener called into the radio show Elliot In The Morning...You're a nut!...Shut the F-up!...I need to get off the phone...Go Flounder!...Don't be a cry baby!...Ahhh...Craig: I was going to do this yesterday and decided not to, but, See ya!...What happened?...Hip Hip Hooray...Gentlemen, start your engines!...You got that little smirk on your face and you think you're so clever...Turn it on and rip the nob off!...Nooo!...Family Guy Laugh...Jared Laugh...Edemol...He's an Arab...American...Dexter Manley: My name is De-ku-su-ta...He is retard!...Dexter Manley: See those are rumor meers...Stop laughing it's not funny...I masturbate a lot...What the hell!...Don't go there with me!...And sometimes the talk turns to trash...That's a fag game!...Oh, that was a pretty nerdy thing to say...Bob Saget!...I'm a deadly son of a bitch...And I'm gon' eat you!...Scott's Horn...Thank you everybody...Do what?...That's Elliot In The Morning...Ahhh!...You're listening to Elliot In The Morning...Hello…Huh?…And have a wonderful day...Why so serious?...That's what she said...Shirley Q Liquor's version of "The Aggie War Hymn".

No comments:

Post a Comment